Distance Learning Course of 27 Lessons
Reflexology Course Description
“After all, health is only two feet away!”
Reflexology is one of the fastest growing holistic therapies now gaining worldwide acceptance. It is based on the scientific principle that every organ in the body is reflected in certain reflexes in the feet.
The feet are a microcosm of the human body. By manipulating the reflex areas on the feet, energy congestion in the body is released. Correct stimulation of the feet reflexes, while the client is relaxed, improves the energy flow and the blood supply.
This results in an overall feeling of well-being and this enables the body to function efficiently. Reflexology is a completely safe, natural aid to restoring the body’s healthy balance.
Tuition & Fees
Theory of Reflexology
- Meridians & the five element chart
- Counselling skills
- Practise management & code of ethics
- Location of reflexes & mapping of the feet
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Basic understanding of the pathological disease process
- Conditions which should not be treated by Reflexology
- Recognition of states of health & ill health
- A working knowledge of the structure and functions of the human body
- Advanced techniques
- Current theories
- Procedures & techniques
- History of reflexology
- Detailed knowledge of the charts
- Reflexology & stress